1. Soochow University, the University of Waterloo, and Suzhou Industrial Park jointly built the Research Institute of Nanotechnology in February 2012.
2. Soochow University signed a contract with the French EDIT Group to set up a "Joint Research Center of Control Technology between Soochow University and the EDIT Group" in May 2012.
3. The Laser Research Center of the School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Liburdi-Automation Co., Ltd. jointly established the Technology Development Project.
4. Soochow University, The Swansea University, and Suzhou Nanometer Biological Park co-founded the Health Science and Technology Collaborative Innovation Center in October 2012.
5. Soochow University and the University of Western Ontario co-founded the Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research in November 2012.
6. Soochow University and Woosong Gakuen in Korea co-founded the Suzhou Woosong Software Outsourcing Development Center in May 2010.