1) Applicants for short-and long-term Chinese-learning programs can download the application form from the school website:
2) Send the form by e-mail or post office to the Overseas Education College, together with an application fee 250 yuan;
3) After verification, Soochow University will send documents to those who meet the entrance requirements to apply for the "Foreign Student Visa Application Form" (abbreviated "JW202 Form"). These documents include the Soochow University Admission Notice, Registration Notice and Precautions, and Foreigner Physical Examination Record. Applicants who will study for less than six months are not required to complete a physical examination.
4) Students will need to apply for a visa to China from the Chinese embassy or consulate with their Soochow University Admission Notice, JW202 Table and Foreigner Physical Examination Record.
5) Students should come to Overseas Education College of Soochow University to register with all the materials (including their high school diploma and transcripts) in accordance with the requirements on the admission notice.