How to Apply
1) Fill in the Application Form of Enrollment for Foreign Students.
2) Send the form by e-mail or letter to the Foreign Student Office of the Overseas Education College, together with
a. Application fee of 400 yuan;
b. HSK Certificates: Chinese Majors: New HSK4 level 180 points (equivalent to the old HSK 3 level). Other undergraduate and graduate doctoral programs: New HSK4 level 210 points (equivalent to the old HSK 5 level); related English proficiency certificate if to attend classes in English;
c. Photocopy of high school / college diploma;
d. high school / college transcript .
3) After verification, Soochow University will send those who meet the entrance requirements for applications the "Foreign Student Visa Application Form" (abbreviated "JW202 Form"), "Soochow University Admission Notice", "Registration Notice and Precautions" and "Foreigner Physical Examination Record ."
4) Apply for a visa to come China from the Chinese embassy or consulate with your "Soochow University Admission Notice", "JW202 Table" and "Foreigner Physical Examination Record".
5) Students should come to the Overseas Education College of Soochow University to register with all the materials (including high school diploma and transcripts) in accordance with the requirements on the admission notice.