Steps of Registration
1. Preparations before Check-in:
1) Three recent ID photos (2.5×3.5cm) and one recent ID photo (5.3x3.5cm)
2) Ph.D. degree certificates
4) Physical examination report
2. Registration procedures (please bring the photos and relevant documents with you):
1) Complete check-in procedures at postdoctoral management office (Room 602, Lingyun Building, East Campus; Telephone: 0512-67503047) with the originals of the passport, diploma, doctoral degree certificate and the physical examination report, and get the Registration Checklist.
2) Complete the registration procedures on the Registration Checklist:
a. Complete the salary information at Labor Wage Division, Personnel Division (Room 611, Lingyun Building in the East Campus).
b. Visit the Records Management Office to obtain a form for you to fill out some basic work and personal information. The office is located in the Personnel Division (Room 604, Lingyun Building in the East Campus). Please arrive with one recent ID photo for each size of 2.5×3.5cm and 5.3x3.5cm.
c. Get the salary card from the Financial Department (Room 813, Lingyun Building, East Campus).
d. Get the labor card from the Labor Union (Room 403, Lingyun Building, East Campus) with one recent ID photo (2.5×3.5cm).
e. Those who need to rent university flats should complete the procedures in Room 108, Lingyun Building, East Campus, with the Registration Checklist and the completed Application Form of Tenement.
f. Check in at the Integrated Department and the Foreign Affairs Department, International Office, and get the work permit for China.
g. Get the campus card at the Center of Information Development and Management (East Campus)
h. Activate the library card at the library on the main campus.
i. Register at the Personnel Secretariat at the school/college.
j. Submit the form that you filled out during step “b.” to be examined by the Personnel Information and Records Management Division, Personnel Division (Room 604, Lingyun Building, East Campus).
k. Get the employee card and the university badge at the Integrated Department, Personnel Divison (Room 601, Lingyun Building, East Campus), with one recent ID photo ( 2.5×3.5cm).
l. Return the Registration Form to the Soochow University Postdoctoral Management Office.